Oneserve: Field Service Management/Workforce Management Solutions
Oneserve is a field service management solution that helps you manage your people, assets and workflow by providing you with the knowledge, processes and communication tools to increase productivity, improve efficiency, and increase customer loyalty.
The Oneserve solution has provided services to over 110 organisations supporting over 2000 mobile users and over 2000 web users and processing in excess of 1.5 million jobs/orders per year. Oneserve clients and users have contributed to the development and best practice processes within the solution. Enabled through the web and mobile devices, the system provides dynamic capabilities to plan, manage and analyse all activity. It is a truly integrated and single source solution, with a completely transparent audit trail and open book accounting or schedule of rates capability. Provided as “software as a service” it significantly reduces costs associated with deployment and ownership.
Key Benefits of Adopting Oneserve
Adopters of Oneserve have typically achieved:
- 40% back office saving - Due to the efficiency and automation of the system and workflow, many customers have been able to deliver an excellent level of service but with less resources and paper, through the elimination of paperwork, duplication and human error
- 25% increase in productivity - Reduces operating costs and increases productivity, Oneserve customers often discover that 75% per cent of their workforce could deliver all of their repairs, maintenance and investment work, when using Oneserve with its integrated mobile application
- 30% saving of fuel - Using the scheduling optimisation module, Oneserve reduces drive time and distances; clients have reduced their fuel costs by 30% per vehicle
- 95% job resolution on first visit - Increases productivity by ensuring your most appropriate operative arrives at each appointment with the right information to hand and the correct materials for the job
- 98% appointments achieved at first contact - Increases customer loyalty through the use of call centre diagnostics and intelligent scheduling, which means you can book convenient appointments there and then, creating customer confidence and providing peace of mind
Oneserve key features
- Truly integrated and single source solution - Capable of planning works, managing and collecting valuable asset management data, and analysing all activities, the system delivers a single view of all asset data and customer interactions, a completely transparent audit trail and operational and KPI reporting
- Control of resources and accurate cost management - Enables management to have visibility of Operatives productivity through the progression of activities of project work. Instructions are issued and data is captured, through an easy to use mobile application that work on all smartphones. Detailed costs are built up as activities are recorded, providing accurate information for comparative analysis of site, job and project and per operative profitability
- Improvement in your customers’ experience - Offering leading property maintenance, asset management, work scheduling and mobile capabilities, the system enables you to provide excellent services to your customers. Proven to improve first time fix rates, increase the number of appointments at first point of contact and appointments kept, it enables informed and considerate customer interactions
- Fully hosted, accessible, secure and reliable solution - Available through the web and mobile devices, the system offers a fully hosted service which is accessible from anywhere, secure and reliable. System maintenance is included within our service
- 98 Value for money and efficiency - Delivered as “software as a service”, the system has no large up-front costs, significantly reducing the costs associated with deployment and ownership. It increases jobs completed per day, the productivity of field service engineers and is proven to reduce void turnaround times
For more information please contact us.